Quick post here. I’d like to share this very quick way to create an automatic ID or index to your class instances. Mostly I pass an index as parameter to the class instances, or I use a public var to set the index. Using this way it is very easy to create an automatically filled index, since you have to set this up once and never worry again 🙂
Posts tagged with class
I created a useful util-class to make delayed function calling easy. You can make a chain of functions, by adding them with a delay in milliseconds. This chain can be executed multiple times, even in reversed order.
Easily create an image without taking care of loaders and URLRequest etc.
Class to work/calculate with colors. You can easily abstract the red, green or blue values from a color.
My ImageSaver() Class is ready for download.
» ImageSaver v1.0
- Save a MovieClip, Sprite, Shape, Bitmap, Textfield or other kinds of displayObjects.
- It doesn’t matter where or how your object is positioned on the stage, it gets the right bounds.
- Never worry about bytearray’s / encoding anymore.
- Save your displayobject as JPG or PNG (using Adobe’s encoders)
- Ready-to-install PHP file.